jukebox

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Good Food Blogs Recommendation

I have been hunting for a good food or easing my hunger from this blog ieat-ishoot-ipost~. I thought I would be contented after months of visiting this local food blog until recently I found another good food for high tea. Yes, cupcakes anyone? Take a look at this cupcake's blog cupcakes take the cake. This is really awesome! I think they are cupcakes encyclopedia! This reminds me of my lovely friend who often made and offered me her tasty cupcakes. Well, I love both blogs and moreover they are the nominees for the best food blog of “Best Blogger’s Choice Award”. The pictures in both blogs were well taken too! And the local food blog really provides stimulus to me as sometimes I need good recommendation especially when my stomach growled and started to have no inspiration. However to prevent me from growing horizontally, I will always try to pretend these food blogs as a preexisting schema especially late nights.
If you are like me, well, no worries as I have placed both blogs’ links in the right bar of my blog (Recommended Food Blogs).

Happy browsing and enjoy the food virtually! Cheers!

No comments: