jukebox

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Showcase Prelude

I've just uploaded some pictures as a preview of my upcoming exhibition. My model friends, celebrities like Maggie Cheung Ho Yee, Hamasaki Ayumi, Hitomi, Toda Erika, Lin Zhi Ling, Wu Pei Ci, Justine Henin, Maria Sharapova, Leah Dizon, the seven princess and the list goes on, and not forgetting my Meoni have confirmed that they will be there and . . . . haha! I am just kidding!
How I wish I can have my own exhibition and see my favourite stars shining there.
Yeah . . . . dream on!
I mean the showcase will be in the digital form, which is here - in my blog. At this present moment, at least my blog looks livelier. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you are just kidding about the model friends part:LOL....I'm just kidding too :O)